Freeradius and prepaid extension

deborah malka deborah_malka at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 24 18:08:48 CET 2006

   Hello all,

  I have heard about Freeradius,  that it is a very powerfull server. Thank you to all for the work you have done !!
  I need a Radius server to perform prepaid VOIP telephony. For that the  server must implement the RFCs 2865, 2866, 3539, and the extension for  Prepaid follows the specifications : X.S0011-005-C and X.S0011-006-C.

  Does Freeradius implements all this ?
  I need these informations, because I have to install a platform demo,  so if someone can help me ... thank you so much by advance.

  Deborah

Déborah Malka