Restricting access to a NAS

Min Qiu mqiu at globalinternetworking.com
Tue Jan 24 18:35:52 CET 2006

I'm able to make it work by using huntgroups
   admin  NAS-IP-address =~ "^10\.1\.2\."    # thanks a lot to Bjørn
          User-Name = admin1,
          User-Name = admin2,
and users
   admin1  Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "secret", Huntgroup-Name == "admin"

I would asume that add a huntgroup in the check line would be
the same with database backend.  Can you post your solution once
you make it work?

Thanks,

Min