dialup-admin problem

bishal at baayu.com.np bishal at baayu.com.np
Wed Jan 25 06:15:12 CET 2006

Mine too is FreeBSD 6.0 with Apache2.2.0 and php5.1 Dialup admin works
fine only one dialup menu option i.e "Statistics" when I click on it,
gives the error as follows;

Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in
/usr/home/httpd/baayu.com/dialbaayu/lib/functions.php3 on line 83