SQL Issues

Scholl, Michael michael.scholl at yorkgeneral.org
Wed Jan 25 00:39:13 CET 2006

I have free radius 1.1.0 with SQL and Dial up admin.

I am using 3com office connect AP that have the ability of
authenticating to a radius server, I have the AP's setup as my NAS
servers with a shared secret, the AP's will pass the MAC address of the
wireless NIC to the radius server, I have the MAC setup as a user and
all appears to be configured right, but get the following error.

rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok for request 1
modcall: leaving group authorize (returns ok) for request 1
auth: type Local
auth: No User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute in the request
auth: Failed to validate the user.

Anyone have a solution for me?

Michael C. Scholl
Network Administrator
HIPAA Security Officer
michael.scholl at yorkgeneral.org

      York General
Health Care Services
        2222 Lincoln Ave.
        York, NE  68467
         (402) 362-0482

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including attachments, contains confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender of the message. This footer also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of York General Health Care Services.