SNMP apparently not working with FreeRadius 1.0.1 and above on Centos 4.2

klkbranch klkbranch at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:40:10 CET 2006

Alan,

That is good to hear.  In the mean time, is there any way to get any
version of FreeRadius (0.9.3 or
newer) to work with snmp?  It sounds like folks have gotten this to work
in the past.  Or perhaps
the issue is that my version of net-snmp is too new and I'd be best just
to wait until 1.1.1 comes out?

Kevin