Modifying a radreply

maphost (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Thu Jan 26 14:06:37 CET 2006

This is what I have, I use Freeradius for proxy auth/acct to home servers.
Lets assume I will be more then 20-40 different realms.

Before the answer goes back to the Nas I need to add some attributes and now
looking for the best way of doing this. In the past with Cistron or today
with the switch in proxy.conf it is easy. I think this is maybe not the
right way of doing it parsing the users files and everything else in
authentication section twice.

My Setup

NAS ----- 1 -------> PROXY ------ 2 ---------> Home Radius