Configuring free radius to use Active directory service

sumi thra sumi.techno at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 04:23:08 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have some doubts..

1.  How to configure the freeradius1.0.5 version, to support Active
directory service for user authentication.
     For ldap .. we have rlm_ldap module to configure it. Same kind of
configuration is there for ADS also ??

2.  Assigning vlan id's to user group is possible ?? rather than configuring
each user with a particular vlan id,
    can we give the vlan id's for the   group so that the users part of that
group will be assigned with the same vlan.

Awaiting for your earliest reply.

Thanks,
Sumithra.

--
"If u look at what u dont have in life, u dont have anything

         But if u look at what u have in life, u have everything.....!!"