Calling-Station-Id in EAP/PEAP ??

Norbert Grochal norboro at celpol.pl
Thu Jan 26 16:40:11 CET 2006

Hi!

Is it possible to use verification of Calling-Station-Id in EAP/PEAP ?

My users file:

foo Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password == "mypass", Calling-Station-Id == "0123456789ab"

and I have an error:

  rlm_eap_peap: EAPTLS_OK
  rlm_eap_peap: Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes.
  rlm_eap_peap: Received EAP-TLV response.
  rlm_eap_peap: Tunneled data is valid.
  rlm_eap_peap:  Had sent TLV failure, rejecting.
 rlm_eap: Handler failed in EAP/peap
  rlm_eap: Failed in EAP select

When I use := insteed of == in Calling-Station-Id == "anything" then
freeradius always authorize me, so I think it doesn't chceck it...

--
Norboro