Radius CDR'S

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 09:20:38 CEST 2006

Hi  FreeRadius users,

                         Presently Iam using FreeRadius-1.1.1 with SER iam
getting all account start & account stop details in to the Radius database
This is a Raw data what I  mean is iam gettting two or three messages for
one call  .

                        So , in order to get them like a  CDR per customer
what is the way to do it ?

                        Do we have to rely on other softwares?

                        if yes please tell me i will go through that process
.

                                      Thanks To FreeRadius ,

Regards,
Ravi.