an infamous LDAP-FreeRadius question

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Tue Jul 11 13:24:22 CEST 2006

I have LDAP configured and can do a cleartext radius authentication using
username/passwords (using radtest). What I'd like to do is take the next
step and do 802.1x authentication for my windows clients and I suppose
that's where I was hoping to find some cleancut instructions on this as I've
seen quite a bit of threads concerning this but as mentioned in my initial
email, they can be tough to follow.

Thanks

Matt Ashfield
mda at unb.ca