Username in MySQL with regexp

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Tue Jul 11 23:54:56 CEST 2006

On Monday 10 July 2006 04:16, christian meutes wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> can anybody give me an example for this?
>

> cheers,
>
> Christian Meutes
> systems engineer

My suggestion is to get it working with the flat users file first, then
migrate the config to your MySQL users file.  Start simple, then try to get
the more complex configuration working.  If you already have the regexp line
written for your users file, please post it so we can recommend the best way
to accomplish the same checks and replies in MySQL.

Kevin Bonner