multiple post-auth sql queries, possible?

Duane Cox duanec at illicom.net
Wed Jul 12 23:24:03 CEST 2006

Hello List

Is there a way to have freeradius 1.1.1 send two or more sql postauth queries?

I tried to put together an update statement and an insert statement with a "go" command, but mssql didn't like it because the insert, go, update was all on the same "line"
executing the above statement; but broken out on three lines with "go" by itself, works, but I'm not sure if I can do this in freeradius.

So is it possible to have freeradius process sql1 and then sql2 in the post-auth section, if so what would be the best way to set this up.

here is my current config ...

post-auth {
         sql

        Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
                sql

and then mssql.conf contains one postauth_query

Thanks
Duane Cox