multiple post-auth sql queries, possible?

Jurgen van Vliet jurgen at wanbound.com
Thu Jul 13 16:45:58 CEST 2006

Hi Duane

If you use a DB backend that supports stored procedures (like mysql 5) you
can make a procedure in your mysql server containing several queries.
You can even use IF THEN ELSE structures,  and call that procedure from
post-auth as a single query.

like : postauth_query = "call postauth1('%{SQL-User-Name}');"

this calls the stored procedure postauth1 and gives the sql user name as
parameter for the procedure to work with.

Maybe that solves your problem :)

Good luck!

Jurgen van Vliet

WANBound Technologies | Veldzigt 28 | 3454 PW De Meern | The Netherlands

Tel: +31 30 66 61 940 | Fax: +31 30 66 64 339 | Email:
jvanvliet at wanbound.com | Website:  <http://www.wanbound.com/>
www.wanbound.com

  _____