Error on startup: undefined symbol: SSL_set_ex_data

Dave dave at optionsdsl.ca
Mon Jul 17 02:31:59 CEST 2006

Hi all, this is my first post to the list.

I am getting some startup errors now after upgrading to 1.1.1, although
I never had 1.1.0 working in a real environment either.

I get this error during startup in the logs:

Error: radiusd.conf[10] Failed to link to module 'rlm_eap':
/usr/lib/libeap-1.1.1.so: undefined symbol: SSL_set_ex_data

Ive tried using the value in radiusd.conf about library paths to no avail.

Ive not found a solution to this anywhere  :(