Digest auth with LDAP

Matt matthieu.dubromez at insa-lyon.fr
Mon Jul 17 10:16:44 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem with the users file. Indeed, if I write in this file :

DEFAULT	Auth-Type := digest

I got this error "rlm_digest: Configuration item "User-Password" or
Digest-HA1 is required for authentication."

So I decided to put a Digest-HA1 attribute in the users file and the auth
works :

DEFAULT	Auth-Type := digest, Digest-HA1 :=
"409e2df0ac3a755199a8a91817bb87b8"

 But it's works of course only for my login. How to do this  for different
login?

Thank you for your help and sorry for my English!
Sincerely,
Matt