Radius Authentication

amr el-saeed amr.elsaeed at tedata.net
Thu Jul 20 08:29:55 CEST 2006

Dear Thibault,

thanx for ur help
yes ,my DB server used for accounting only not authentication.
but i  tried what u said, as i understand it makes the RADIUS be down
while the DB is down.
i don't want this.

i need the RADIUS to authenticate the users without inserting accounting
info into the DB to minimize the outage,i need it to try  to insert
accounting info &  if it fails  NO PROBLEM  authenticate the user &
forget about the accounting.

that's it

thanx alot