Need help setting up PEAP authentication

Reynald Borer r.borer at citycable.ch
Thu Jul 20 22:49:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

Sorry to be so newbee, I cannot remember why I decided not to send the full
debugging log. Anyway, it is available online at
http://www.borer.name/files/radius/radius.log

I used wpa_supplicant to try to connect, and as explained in my first email
the client says that authentication went ok, then 30 seconds later it
displays an authentication timeout message and tries to reconnect. The 30
seconds gap can be seen in the log when it displays "Nothing to do.  Sleeping
until we see a request.".

As far as I can understand these logs the authentication seems to correctly
work (I've added a test user inside clients.conf and log says "users: Matched
entry test at line 216"). But what seems strange to me is that wpa_supplicant
seems to send 6 requets at the same time...

Anyway, as asked I also tried to disable certificate validation on Windows XP
and it is still not working.

Regards,

Reynald Borer