Droping clients from radius (they are connected into radius but they are not connected in their houses)

Nataniel Klug nata at cnett.psi.br
Fri Jul 21 13:41:29 CEST 2006

    Hello all,

    I am with a very big problem. I have a system that uses PPPoE server
to authenticate my clients into an FreeRadius server. The server is
running ok but when something not expected happens in my clients (like a
enery blackout or something like that) the user remains connected into
my radius server. There is anyway I could make a test to see if the user
is not online and them drop it?

Att,

Nataniel Klug