Droping clients from radius (they are connected into radius but they are not connected in their houses)

K. Hoercher wbhoer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:58:36 CEST 2006

On 7/21/06, Nataniel Klug <nata at cnett.psi.br> wrote:

> I could not understand what you mean with this MIA. I will look for more
> info into my PPPoE-Server.
Hi,

ok, sorry about that bit of levity. I meant "missing in action" in
respect of your not connected users. As I said, freeradius doesn't
keep some state of "connected users", if they really aren't serviced
anymore due to whatever circumstances, it doesn't know so unless told
by something (looks like the mentioned PPPoE server here).

As you didn't provide much detail I'm left to guessing around. So I
talked about the accounting function of freeradius as something which
might be seen as coming near to having a state by recording
information it *gets*.

So, if you cannot find suitable inforamtion in the documentation,
please consider asking more specifically and provide as much
information about your problem as possible.

best regards
K. Hoercher