Droping clients from radius (they are connected into radius but they are not connected in their houses)

Nataniel Klug nata at cnett.psi.br
Fri Jul 21 22:40:08 CEST 2006

Hoercher,

Thank you so much for your time. I really think that it is a problem
over my pppoe-server but it is something I cant change (its enbeded into
a system box). The configuration to radius autentication are very limited.

To solve the problem I made a script into my linux box that get info
using net-snmp about the pppoe-users connected to the remote server.
With this info I use "radwho" to tell me witch users are into radius
database as "online" so with this two information I can make a script to
diferentiate the files and tell me wich user is still logged in (in
freeradius) that is not anymore online into pppoe-server. So I use
radzap to drop the connection and allow the same login to get online
again (I use simultaneous use = 1).

This is not the best option, but it is working for now... ;)

Att,

Nataniel Klug .'.