AW: AW: Since 2 Month noone any idea how to do this ?Stripping Username Question *important*

Krämer Armin Kraemer.Armin at web.de
Tue Jul 25 20:29:14 CEST 2006

Okay,this morning i was happy that the xlat functions works now well and
changes host/Name to Name$ for example. The String host/Mane is only given
if a machine authenticates with the machine certificate. In my setup first
the computer authenticates and the after logon to the domain the user
authenticates again with his own certificate. This time the mxchap function
only changes Usernames which have host/ at the beginning but not Usernames
from the User Certifikates which comes as "Username" only without host/ at
the beginning. How can I add a $ at the end of this Username?
Any idea?

Thanks

Armin