PEAP MSCHAPv2 - Novell eDir

O'Connell Catriona cczcso at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 26 15:25:10 CEST 2006

Hi Josh,

LDAP section appended:

        ldap {
                server = "ldapsvr.nottingham.ac.uk"
                port = 636
                identity = "cn=RADIUSadmin,o=university"
                password = x
                basedn = "o=university"
                filter = "(cn=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"
                base_filter = "(objectclass=radiusprofile)"

                # set this to 'yes' to use TLS encrypted connections
                # to the LDAP database by using the StartTLS extended
                # operation.
                # The StartTLS operation is supposed to be used with
normal
                # ldap connections instead of using ldaps (port 689)
connections
                # start_tls = yes

                tls_cacertfile  =
/etc/raddb/certs/UONLDAP-CA-SelfSignedCert.b64
                # tls_cacertdir         = /path/to/ca/dir/
                # tls_certfile          = /path/to/radius.crt
                # tls_keyfile           = /path/to/radius.key
                # tls_randfile          = /path/to/rnd
                tls_require_cert        = "demand"

                # default_profile = "cn=radprofile,ou=dialup,o=My
Org,c=UA"
                # profile_attribute = "radiusProfileDn"
                # access_attr = "dialupAccess"

                # Mapping of RADIUS dictionary attributes to LDAP
                # directory attributes.
                dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap

                ldap_connections_number = 5

                #
                # NOTICE: The password_header directive is NOT case
insensitive
                #
                # password_header = "{clear}"
                #
                # Set:
                #       password_attribute = nspmPassword
                #
                # to get the user's password from a Novell eDirectory
                # backend. This will work *only if* freeRADIUS is
                # configured to build with --with-edir option.
                #
                #
                #  The server can usually figure this out on its own,
and pull
                #  the correct User-Password or NT-Password from the
database.
                #
                #  Note that NT-Passwords MUST be stored as a 32-digit
hex
                #  string, and MUST start off with "0x", such as:
                #
                #       0x000102030405060708090a0b0c0d0e0f
                #
                #  Without the leading "0x", NT-Passwords will not work.
                #  This goes for NT-Passwords stored in SQL, too.
                #
                password_attribute = nspmPassword
                #
                # Un-comment the following to disable Novell eDirectory
account
                # policy check and intruder detection. This will work
*only if*
                # FreeRADIUS is configured to build with --with-edir
option.
                #
                # edir_account_policy_check=no
                #
                # groupname_attribute = cn
                # groupmembership_filter =
"(|(&(objectClass=GroupOfNames)(membe
r=%{Ldap-UserDn}))(&(objectClass=GroupOfUniqueNames)(uniquemember=%{Ldap
-UserDn}
)))"
                # groupmembership_attribute = radiusGroupName
                timeout = 4
                timelimit = 3
                net_timeout = 1
                # compare_check_items = yes
                # do_xlat = yes
                # access_attr_used_for_allow = yes

                #
                #  By default, if the packet contains a User-Password,
                #  and no other module is configured to handle the
                #  authentication, the LDAP module sets itself to do
                #  LDAP bind for authentication.
                #
                #  You can disable this behavior by setting the
following
                #  configuration entry to "no".
                #
                #  allowed values: {no, yes}