issues with peap + tlv part 1

Damon McDougald robspierre19 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 21:00:49 CEST 2006

Yes, I have read the earlier debug message stating
failure in mschapv2.  I have tried not using mschapv2
and various other configs, but with no luck.  I see
this is a common issue that many people have
encoutered but with vague answers and references.  Has
anyone put together an faq that is more descriptive or
does anyone have a more descriptive answer beside look
in the debug trace?