EAP doest work with Cisco Catalyst 2950?

Thai Duong thaidn at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 03:39:59 CEST 2006

--- Josh Howlett <josh.howlett at bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> Is there a RADIUS or EAP timer set on the switch?
>
> If it's set too low, the switch might be ignoring
> the Access-
> Challenge from the server.
>
> best regards, josh.

Yup there're some timers on the switch but as far as I
know they have no effect on the communication between
the switch and the server. Is there anybody here had
used Catalyst 2950 with freeradius before? Searching
Google reveals that people seems only configure
EAP/TLS to protect wireless LAN, not wired LAN. Where
can I find a sucessful EAP/TLS setup with details
about hardware/software components?

TIA,

Thai Duong.