Error: Discarding duplicate request

Aleksandar Stojilkovic stojko at 015inter.net
Thu Jul 27 23:17:01 CEST 2006

> Aleksandar Stojilkovic wrote:
> >  Hello,
> >

> > My log is full of this kind of errors:
> >

> > Wed Jul 26 02:55:54 2006 : Error: Discarding duplicate request from
> > client APMajur:2048 - ID: 27 due to unfinished request 11$
>
> Don't post to the list in HTML. Awful HTML at that...
>
> This is normally caused by a slowly-responding database (e.g.
> SQL, LDAP) or upstream proxy server. Make "the thing" respond
> quicker. Without more details as to your configuration, we
> can only guess, but maybe indices on key SQL tables and/or
> optimising the queries?
> -

Thanks. I suspected so I increased the timeout between requests on my NASes
from 200ms to 600ms. Everything worked fine for 3 days and then again the
same...

Which computer configuration is recommended for my needs: Freeradius with
Mysql for about 1000 users that connects to network using wireless
connections?

Regards,
Aleksandar