Distro with FreeRadius 1.1

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Sat Jul 29 08:16:39 CEST 2006

Hi All

I'm trying to setup a FreeRadius 1.1.x - MySQL - phpMyPrepaid system.
I'm looking for a distro that can get me there with the least path of
resistance...

I've currently got a dedicated box running FC4 and FreeRadius 0.9.x and
I've been fumbling around for 2 weeks now and not getting anywhere.
I found an RPM for ver 1.1.x and tried to install it but the system was
unable to resolve a whole stack of dependencies.
Tried to install from source and I got attacked by pages and pages of
warnings and errors that i don't have a clue how to resolve...

Thanks
--

  Graham Beneke
  Apolix Internet Services

E-Mail: graham at apolix.co.za <mailto:graham at apolix.co.za>
WEB: www.apolix.co.za <http://www.apolix.co.za/>
Cell: 082-432-1873 <skype:+27824321873?call>
Skype: grbeneke <skype:grbeneke?call>