RedHat RPM's

Sebastian Wild sw at cronon.org
Mon Jul 31 21:19:47 CEST 2006

well after all there is two ways you can go along:

- install from source which will require you to fullfill all
dependencies and install the neccessary header (i.e. "-devel" packages)

- go find some inofficial rpm, prolly rpmseek.com or something like that
will help you with this. Infofficial just means that those are NOT from
the freeradius maintainers nor are they maintained by them. This needn't
mean that those are bad. They mostly do fine. I even installed some
redhat rpm on suse with success :)
And if it don't work indeed then it is easy to get rid of it again :)
So I suppose for a newbie this wiould be the easier way....

cheers
Sebastian