freeradius 1.1.1 and mysql issues

simon at 434canada.com simon at 434canada.com
Thu Jun 1 17:24:51 CEST 2006

There is a password in the database (in the radcheck table) associated with
the username.  I am also supplying both the username and password on my laptop
as I am trying to connect.  I currently have the Auth-Type being set (:=) to
Local in the radgroupcheck table.  I believe this should all be set up
properly.

Simon