peap authentication

Kartthik Raghunathan kartthikr at lycos.com
Fri Jun 2 20:20:19 CEST 2006

Am having a strange problem after my supplicant get authenticated to
my active directory. My supplicant trying to get authenticated to
active directory or validating identity every 60 mins, which disturbs
wireless connection that bother me a lot. Is this normal or can i set
the timer to authenticate every 120 mins or whatever timing i like.

Am using dynamic WEP and it has been set to change the key every 6
hours. Any help will be really appreciated.

Please help me.  Thanks in advance !!!

Kartthik