RADIUS Problems

Patrick Daley pdaley at agnitek.com
Mon Jun 5 15:45:00 CEST 2006

I am having a pretty big problem that you all should be able to fix
fairly quickly, but I can't seem to figure out how. I am using 2 Cisco
Aironet 1130AG's with a freeRADIUS server I have all the users in it and
setup, but I seem to get this error every 30seconds on the Access
Points.

Jun 5 08:32:49.650 S

 Warning

RADIUS server ***.***.***.***:1812,1813 has returned.

Jun 5 08:32:49.650 S

Warning

RADIUS server ***.***.***.***:1812,1813 is not responding.

I have removed the IP addresses for obvious reasons, but could anyone
tell me what this means and how to fix it?