SSL error using MS-CHAPv2 - new in 1.1.2

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue Jun 6 15:29:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

> > Error:     TLS_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A
> > Error: rlm_eap: SSL error error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)
> > Error: rlm_eap: SSL error error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)
> > Info: rlm_eap_mschapv2: Issuing Challenge
> > Auth: Login OK: [stefan.winter at restena.lu] (from client localhost port 0)

> Despite this Error the Authentification works well ? because I've got the
> same error but LDAP authentification fail and I don't know if it's due to
> that client certificate error ?

It works well. The client certificate error is no error at all, and it's not
the reason why I'm asking here.
I ask because of the two lines below, which is _not_ business as usual.

Oh, I should have mentioned initially: it's OpenSSL 0.9.8a. Unchanged in FR
1.1.1, but 1.1.1 didn't spit out these errors.

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg