OpenSSL weirdness

Mick Tait mick at bmnetworks.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 19:59:06 CEST 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Mick Tait <mick at bmnetworks.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I've pasted the entire output from configure at the end of the email in
>> case it helps, but the important bits would seem to be these:
>>
>> checking for DH_new in -lcrypto... (cached) yes
>> checking for SSL_new in -lssl... (cached) no
>>

>   See config.log for reasons why a particular check failed.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the response. I did look through this file and every other
file I could find that might shed some light on this. Unfortunately I
found nothing that made any sense to me as regards this issue. Rather
than paste them here and increase the amount of stuff coming through the
list I'm pasting URL's to the files instead.

http://www.bmnetworks.co.uk/freeradius

I'd appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you
--