SecurID authentication

darshak darshak at elitecore.com
Wed Jun 7 06:01:45 CEST 2006

Thanxs David,This has been useful to me .
Although proxy is best answer.I just wanna go in some details.
 If i own RSA ACE/server,then does it come with RSa Ace/client agent? Then
what i need to do is write a code that talks with Freeradius and RSA
ACE/client?
Or I need not do it?
Is this RSA/Ace server comes with client that talks to RADIUS? and I can be
free from coding burden?
Can u please explain How
RADIUS <-->RSA/ACe server talk to each other?[if i not use proxy ]
I have read that Lucent and SBR supports this RSA/ACE SecurID so how they
actually support?Do they have coded extra or by proxy ?
Thanxs again for your help

Rgds
Darshak