peap authentication with active directory

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Wed Jun 7 15:42:57 CEST 2006

It's not a FreeRADIUS problem.  It's your access point.  The access
point determines when you should reauthenticated. (At least mine do)

Also, my AP's allow me to stay connected while they are renegotioning.
(My AP's have 4 states, Blocked, Connecting (Access is blocked),
Connected, ReAuthenticated (Access is allowed))

I would consult your AP docs to figure out how to increase the
Reauthetication time, but that is more a hack, they shouldn't be
dropping your access while they reauthenticate.  (Unless this is a
change in behavior that everyone thinks is a good idea, my AP's are over
6 Years old, so it may not be standard practice now)