More information in the post auth?

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Wed Jun 7 23:15:58 CEST 2006

I'm just about done converting to use freeradius exclusively, but have
one more rather daunting task to get done.  I need more information for
failed logins.

What variables are available that will tell me which check item failed
and why?  For example, if it's the password, how about access to the
attempted password?  "Chap-Password" doesn't cut it when dealing with
most of our customers.  We need to be able to see that the password
field is blank because Windows XP decided to unsave it, or that they
need to spell Jesus with a 'u' and not an 'a.'

Any pointers to appropriate documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks