FW: Install - Freeradius can't connect to MySQL

Chris Carver ccarver at pennswoods.net
Thu Jun 8 05:06:15 CEST 2006

This doesn't really help your situation, but I've always thought just
typing it on the command line, 'radiusd' or having it started
automatically on boot was the "way its supposed to be."  Its also the
way I've always know everyone else to do it too.  What exactly does
service do any differently?  As far as I know, radiusd is designed to
just be run straight from the command-line.

Chris Carver
Network Engineer