Another RPM build issue with version 1.1.1

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Thu Jun 8 18:33:23 CEST 2006

Hi I found this conversation about the RPM Build error with the
/usr/share/doc path information.

I'm trying to build the new freeradius-1.1.2 release over RHEL4 and I
got the same error. I'm not an expert with Linux and I would like to
know which is the best option to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance

Alberto Cruz