Logging

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Fri Jun 9 18:01:37 CEST 2006

Kevin,

Tried that.  Unfortunately, it acts like starting radiusd with the -x
option, which scrolls all output to the screen.  I use Fedora 5 with radiusd
configured as a service, so when I do "service radiusd start", it starts
scrolling to the screen.  There will not usually be a terminal window
dedicated to this box.  Also, attempting to stop the scrolling (CTL-C) also
terminates the radiusd process.  What I really need is for the data to go to
the log file.  log_auth_goodpass = yes does not appear to work for me for
some reason.

Cliff