Issues with sessions

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Mon Jun 12 16:31:04 CEST 2006

Stelio Gouveia <stelio at skyrove.com> wrote:
> So i tested the authentication by using the radtest tool locally with
> valid users on my system.
> Radius would respond with the following pattern:
> Access-Accept, Access-Accept, Access-Reject. (There has been some
> variations, but generally this pattern occured)

  Run the server in debugging mode to see why.

> When i do get a reject, radius spits out the "You are already logged in
> message". But i do notice that the reject radius reply from a radtest
> gives me a strange looking password

  Huh?  The reject doesn't contain a password.  Read the output again.

> *My system works for a bit if i uncomment radutmp. about 30 mins if i
> have 20+- users active*

  Others have it working with 100's of 1000's of users.  I don't see
what the problem is.

  And run the server in debugging mode.  Honestly.  I can't understand
why so many people look at the client, and pay no attention to the server.