The Accept Reject 123 Waltz

Stelio Gouveia stelio at skyrove.com
Wed Jun 14 20:30:53 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,

Thank you very much for responding so quickly.

I'm using the EXACT same radtest parameters (same user/pass etc) with
every attempt.

It's only every third Access-Request that fails.

> > rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown value  for attribute
> > ChilliSpot-Max-Output-Octets
> > rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
>
>   Why not fix that, then?  It looks like you've added an attribute
> with no value into SQL. Why did you do that?

I'm not sure how to fix that. It only happens every third time. I
didn't add any attributes with no value into SQL.

Note: I have Simultaneous-Use set to 1 for this user (let's call him
User X). (It's essential that it be only one). For a user WITHOUT a
Simultaneous-Use record (User Y) the behaviour is a bit different: At
first it LOOKS as though User Y never has this problem... except
randomly...

At further inspection though: If I switch from radtesting User X to
radtesting User Y, on the THIRD attempt, I will get a Reject on User
Y. After that all radtests on User Y will return Accept.

What am I doing wrong?