PEAP

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Jun 15 11:51:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Mean I don’t want any CA or client certificate right even if I use my ownca
> by Openssl ?

sorry, I was unable to parse your question. As in: the sentence does not make
sense to me. What exactly do you want to know? I'll try my best to give a
generic answer...

The server needs one certificate to identify itself to the clients. It does
not have to be a from a real CA, you can generate one from openssl yourself.
You just have to configure the client to accept the certificate that is
presented by the server during authentication.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg