FreeRadios rlm_sql dumps if databaase server hiccups

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:46:06 CEST 2006

I'll do that, however unless the fail-over has something to do with
freeradius, we already do it (with our access servers)... the problem
is... freradius is sending a reject packet back when it doesn't get a
responce from the database....

EXAMPLE:
Database server gets restarted (for whatever reason) at 4am when we do
some maintence.
I now need to restart every one of our radius servers.. because they
don't reconnect the ODBC stream to MS SQL!