error starting radiusd

Paulo Andre pandre at drepan.za.net
Mon Jun 19 08:57:46 CEST 2006

Hi, our server went down due to power complications , the server has
been up for +300days before this. Now when I try and start radiusd I get
and error , could comeone urgently help or point me in the right direction:

rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_mysql (module rlm_sql_mysql) loaded and
linked
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to radius at localhost:/radius
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #0
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #0
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #0
rlm_sql (sql): starting 1
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #1
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #1
*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x08134288 ***
Aborted

Freeradius:
   radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.5, for host , built on Nov 10 2005 at
14:50:16

Mysql:
   Server version          4.1.11

Thanks Paulo