freeradius-mysql rpm

Abul Monsur Mannan monsurc1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:44:39 CEST 2006

First of all Thank You for your response.

Actuallu I'm using Redhat Linux Enterprise 4 .I've 4 cds.After
installation, I've got Mysql_devel,mysql_client and mysql_server.But I
don't get any rlm_mysql.so file in any directory.

In the meantime, I found the freeradius_mysql rpm from web and want to
install it.
But my Q. is where should I install the file.I want your Help...

Please help me out of this problem.
Thank You again.