Eap/TLS Problem !!

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Wed Jun 21 07:42:13 CEST 2006

Hi!

> However Stefan, on this list, suggested me to user SecureW2 supplicant and
> all my problem is disappeared.
> See my post at the benginning of month.

While that's the best thing to do, there may be people forced to go with the
built-in supplicant and that have to care about the ertificate extensions
required by MSFT. For TLS, things are even a little worse than for TTLS,
since also the client certificate needs to have an OID extension in place.

There's a documentation on server and client OIDs on the FreeRADIUS website,
see

http://www.freeradius.org/doc/EAPTLS.pdf

The OIDs are mentioned in chapter 10 (examples on cert generation earlier in
the document); the server OID is the same for TTLS.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg