error: Installed (but unpackaged) files(s) found: on REDHAT Enterprise 4.0 (RHEL4) and FreeRadius 1.1.2

Tadej Bregar Tadej.Bregar at guest.arnes.si
Thu Jun 22 00:32:32 CEST 2006

Hello,
I'm struggling to build a RPM package on RHEL 4 also (based on
freeradius.spec file), I have tried adding sed line as suggested in on
of the previous posts and also suggested %doc lines, but with no success.

How do i have to modify freeradius.spec file to build it successfully?

Has anyone (besides Alberto Cruz) also managed to build RPM on RHEL 4?

Thanky for any info,
Tadej Bregar