freeradius + SQL & Ldap

Guillaume Verdin guillaume.verdin at univ-artois.fr
Thu Jun 22 11:53:02 CEST 2006

hi,
I configure freeradius with Sql and ldap.
The base ldap contains the login and the password of 15000 users and any
other parameter.
And I will wish to aply parameters with these users (but not in the base
ldap, for example in the file users, or the base postgresql)     The
base postgresql contains specific users with particular rights.
Thus I will wish to test the authenticate in the base ldap, if it is not
in this base one looks in the base postgresql.

Is what it is realizable with only one waiter radius? And so yes how to
make.    Thank you