Malfunctioning Nomadix

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:47:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

   I have a possible bug in Nomadix devices but I am not  sure and it is a
RADIUS problem. These hotspots normally works fairly, however some of them
sometimes have a strange behavior. Nomadix sends more then one
authentication  requests to RADIUS server for disconnecting. It write the
same entry several times in my DB, this fact corrupts my stadistics.

   I send you several accounts in the attachment with this case in a same
hotspot Nomadix.

¿Estás pensando en cambiar de coche? Todas los modelos de serie y extras en
MSN Motor. http://motor.msn.es/researchcentre/