LDAP related questions

Kostas Zorbadelos kzorba at otenet.gr
Wed Jun 28 15:19:46 CEST 2006

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 02:09:15PM +0300, Kostas Kalevras wrote:
> >On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:56:27AM +0300, Kostas Zorbadelos wrote:
> >
> >I have a few suspicions where the problem might be.
> >Is there a way to define the operator in the radius check attributes
> >of ldap (without using the generic radiusCheckItem attribute)?
>
> radiusSessionTimeout: += <value>

I meant in ldap.attrmap.
When I define for example

checkItem       Group-Name                      radiusProfile

what is the operator implied (& op=21 in the debugging output)?
Can this be changed?

--
  Kostas Zorbadelos
  m at il contact: kzorba (at) otenet.gr

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.