Freeradius advocacy needed for convincing corporate management

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Wed Jun 28 20:01:24 CEST 2006

Kostas Zorbadelos <kzorba at otenet.gr> wrote:
> - Any large installations that use freeradius effectively today
>   (commercial environments preffered). This would give us arguments in
>   favour of freeradius scalability and reliability

  Most commercial installations won't publicly say they're using it.

  I know of multiple national ISP's with millions of users who've
replaced commercial servers with FreeRADIUS.  But they don't want me
to mention their names, sorry.

  An alternative is to see who's subscribed to this list.  Past posts
include people from DHL, among other large companies.